Campground is closed for the season.
Now hiring 2021 season camp helpers!
Interested in spending your summer in Wisconsin Dells? We are looking for camp helpers for the 2021 season (May through October, depending on weather). Interested? Read on!
What you get:
- A full hook-up site during your time with us, free use of laundry and free firewood.
- Minimum time commitment required. 24 hours per week per couple (12 hours each). Full season commitment not required.
- A chance to make extra money beyond your commitment.
- A casual work environment.
- The beauty of Wisconsin Dells as your back yard.
What we expect you to do:
- Welcome guests to the park and be knowledgeable of local attractions.
- Yard work including mowing, raking, tree trimming and other “gardening” tasks.
- Garbage collection and site cleanup.
- Housekeeping for our cabins and bathrooms
- General maintenance, cabin maintenance and enhancements
- Other projects, such as painting or basic repairs, as necessary.
- Customer check-in and store sales.
You won’t be required to work every day at the park. In fact, we hope you’ll go out and explore. Take pictures, so we can share them with our guests. We only ask that you contribute to our guest’s enjoyment of the park and are willing and able to commit to working a minimum number of hours in exchange for your site and utilities.
Still interested? Great! Contact us and we will set up a time to meet with you soon.
We understand that there is road work being done on Trout Road at the Hwy 13 interchange. Trout Road may be closed at the intersection of Highway 13 and Trout Road. Please check alternate routes to get to the campground. Alternate routes to Wannabee include Clara Road to Trout Road, and County H to Trout Road.